Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Go Green - But what shade?

I’ve been obsessing about green. As in which color green for my book cover? There’s this real trendy green, you see it everywhere. Magazines, candy wrappers, web pages, race cars...

green

Even rock groups.

If a book is green, chances are it is this green. So when my thirteen-year-old daughter asked me what color to paint her room, I suggested:

s

She loved it! I told her that was the color I was thinking for the cover of my book.

She: Isn’t yours about a boy who tries out for baseball?

Me: Yes.

She: What about grass-green?



Even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What would happen...

If you gave an attention-shy twelve year old boy an embarrassing pet: Get kicked out of town? Make the baseball team? Both? Read all about it in NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE.