Monday, October 27, 2014

A Kid Reviews THE COUNTERFEIT FATHER




Do you know what's better than a good review? A good review from an actual reader. I'll let eleven-year-old Nictaf tell you what he thinks about my new book.

"The Counterfeit Father was an extremely good read that was fun and fast-paced."

And in case you missed it, he also said:
"I cannot wait for book two, because this book made me laugh out loud!  I would recommend this book for all ages; everyone will love it."

I don't know about everyone. 

*blush*

But I do know this, Nictaf, you'll be able to read book two, A GANG OF SLEUTHS, before you turn twelve. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What would happen...

If you gave an attention-shy twelve year old boy an embarrassing pet: Get kicked out of town? Make the baseball team? Both? Read all about it in NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE.